Uploading CSV Files
Can you submit CSV files for upload into CFO Scoreboard?
No, you cannot. However, if you have financial statements and figures provided in .CSV format, and you have a working copy of Excel, then the fix is very simple:
- Open the CSV file in Excel.
- Confirm that all formatting and layout is displaying as expected (matches original) (and it should).
- Select File >> Save As
- Set format to .XLSX (Excel Workbook) or .XLS (Excel 97-2003 Workbook). Either should work fine.
- Repeat for all documents slated for upload.
- Upload to CFO Scoreboard!
This same process can be replicated for any other non-standard formats such as .XML (Extensible Markup format), .XLT (Excel template), .ODS (from OpenOffice or LibreOffice), and so on.